CMEA provides public training programs throughout the year bringing together a diverse group of professionals from a variety of industries. While the program content is enriching, our participants also expand their learning experience by sharing business challenges and networking opportunities.
Our subject matter experts deliver quality content from a variety of topics including HR essentials, employment law, leadership, discrimination and stress management. Our instructors strive to create highly dynamic learning environments so that participants can apply that knowledge, both professionally and personally.
Labor and Employment Law Symposium
$50 Members/$60 Non-Members
Featuring Expert Attorneys from Skoler, Abbott & Presser
Wednesday, November 2th, 8:00-12:00 noon
Best Western Royal Plaza, Marlborough
Topics Include: Overtime Rule, Pay Equity Law, Workplace Investigations, Workplace Alcohol and Drug Use and more!
The programs noted by HRCI’s Approved for Credit Logo have been approved for recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The programs noted by SHRM Logo have been approved for recertification credit hours toward the SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification through the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrm.org.
Cancellations received ten days before the program date are refundable. After that, cancellations are subject to the entire fee. Cancellations must be made in writing by emailing us. Please note that if you do not cancel and do not attend, you are responsible for payment. Substitutions are accepted and encouraged. Should the program not fill up, CMEA will notify you of the cancellation one week in advance.
ED2GO: Instructor facilitated online learning
Ed2Go offers a wide range of highly interactive courses that you can take entirely over the Internet. The online courses are affordable, fun, fast, convenient, and geared just for you.
CMEA provides tailored, on-site training programs at your company’s location. We design a specific learning-and-development program to meet your needs and align with your company’s culture and business goals. We implement action plans for follow-up to maximize the application of the learning experience.
On-site training benefits:
- Cost-effective: Eliminates travel-related expenses and reduces time spent away from the job.
- Customized: Reinforces your organization’s unique needs, values, and culture. Enhances team-building across departments.
- Convenient: Delivers the impact and expertise of our public programs when, where and the way you need them.
- Continuing: Provides on-going training and development at every level of your organization.
Our most popular on-site training workshops include:
- Anti-Harassment and Anti-Discrimination
- Discipline, Documentation, & Discharge for Managers
- Delivering Performance Feedback
- Recruiting 101 for Managers
- Employment Law Review (two hour on-site workshop)
- Leadership for Front-line Supervisors
- Advanced Leadership
- Team Building
- Communication Skills
- Stress Management