Quality Human Resources should be within reach for any organization, regardless of size.
As dedicated HR professionals, we partner with you to customize HR solutions to fit your business needs. Because no two organizations are the same, we tailor our services for every individual client and provide ready-to-use HR services that free your organization’s resources for core business needs. As a trusted partner, we learn your business and give you the edge needed to achieve your goals, expand, and grow. Whether it’s developing a single policy, working on a large, long-term project, or becoming your on- or off-site Human Resources department, we can help.
CMEA’s HR professionals can handle many of your human resource needs including:
- Administering and directing day-to-day HR activities and programs on a temporary or part-time basis.
- Developing/administering your HR programs or setting up an efficient HR department to ensure compliance with state and federal laws and regulations
- Revamp your employee benefits strategy and program
- Developing and administering recruitment, selection, relocation, and employee orientation.
- Completing and developing legally-required HR records and documentation and record keeping processes.
- Assisting with employee relations issues, including development of a progressive discipline process and procedures.
- Developing policies and practices that foster productive workplace environments, such as handbooks, job descriptions, and compensation plan design.
On-Site HR Support
Do you have a limited budget for hiring a dedicated HR professional? Is your management team handling your HR issues? Is your company going through critical change or substantial growth? We can help you by providing onsite HR resources.
- Helping Businesses with No Dedicated On-Site HR Professional – if your business doesn’t need or doesn’t have the budget for a full-time HR manager, a CMEA professional can manage your HR function one or two days a week, even a half-day – you determine what you need and for how long you need it.
- Interim HR Management – CMEA will provide an HR partner to fill in for someone who is on a leave of absence or has left the company (we can even help you fill that open position while we’re there!)
- Additional Resources – Your current staff needs short or long term assistance with existing workload and/or special projects – acquisitions, downsizing, HRIS implementation, open enrollment, etc.
CMEA provides qualified Human Resources professionals to support both the HR operational and strategic needs of your business.
We take the time to understand your business needs to provide a customized solution. Our service model is dynamic and can be adjusted as the needs of your business change.
We work on a monthly retainer based of pre-determined hours needed onsite.
Off-Site HR Support
CMEA can serve as your off-site dedicated partner, with resources comprised of real people, not just a call center.
We act as your off-site HR department by providing the management guidance on the full range of employee issues, and the employee with answers to HR questions related to your company policies.
Regular services are provided from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST. We are available 24/7 for emergencies.
For off-site HR, we work on a monthly retainer for a determined set of hours per month.
Areas where we can be of service include:
- Legal Compliance
- HR Recordkeeping
- Employee Benefits
- HR Policies
- Employee Relations Issues
- Performance Management