CMEA’s Human Resources consulting and project services are designed to provide flexible, customized solutions to meet the HR needs of every organization. We work within your unique culture and business objectives to determine the best approach for HR project work.
Employee Handbook and Policy Development
- Services range from critique of your current documentation of policies to complete handbook development and formatting.
HR Audits and Investigations
- Our professionals identify and assess the strengths and/or potential liabilities of your human resource functions with a comprehensive HR compliance audit to include employment practices, employee handbook, disciplinary documentation, performance management, recordkeeping, etc.
HR Infrastructure or Processes
- Develop an internal HR infrastructure from the start-up phase entailing processes, policies, and employee documents, or build processes for an HR function including recruiting, performance management, pay practices, etc.
- Our partner coaches provide support to CEOs, business owners, and management to increase their performance and develop strategies for attaining their business and personal goals.
- Compensation partner services include a review of current compensation systems, analysis of market rates and trends, job descriptions, and design of a comprehensive program.
For additional consulting projects,Contact Us