Investing in employee training and development programs is a powerful way to increase productivity and boost profitability. CMEA partners with your company to secure training funds and deliver an effective training program on a limited budget.
What is the Workforce Training Fund?
The Massachusetts Workforce Training Fund (WTF) is a state fund financed solely by MA employers, enacted in 1998. Its purpose is to promote the productivity and competitiveness of Massachusetts businesses by providing monetary resources to train their current and newly hired employees.
- Up to $250,000 for customized training
- Any size business can apply
- Companies matches dollar for dollar, includes in-kind expenses (e.g. staff time)
- Up to $30,000 for ‘off-the-shelf’ training
- 100 or fewer employees
- Companies must contribute 50% of the total cost of training
An exceptional benefit and savings!
You may be eligible to receive a grant from the Workforce Training Fund for 50% or more of your training costs. Should you qualify, and our experience shows us the approval rate is high, CMEA creates the grant and manages administration for you.
To learn more about CMEA and its work with the Massachusetts Workforce Training Fund and other grants available,Contact Us